The Journey at New Hope Fall and Winter 2020!
An Invitation to Grow Deeper in your walk with Christ
Take “The Journey”
In the midst of all of life’s activity, do you ever feel like you are just skimming the surface? Do you wonder if there is more to this life with Christ? That you have been called to something greater?
The Journey invites you to awaken to God’s good work in and through you. Imagine the significant rewards that could result if you are brave enough to walk through a process that deepens and refreshes your life with Christ with a group of curious, motivated adults.
The Journey is a meaningful walk with others that explores the biggest questions of your faith: Who is God? Who am I? What does God desire to do through me?
In these pandemic times has there ever been a greater time to think more deeply about our faith in Christ and the calling he has for us?
How “The Journey” works:
The Journey group (usually 6-12 people) meets together weekly, guided by a trained facilitator who encourages accountability, safe relationships, thoughtful reflection, honest conversation, and prayer. The Journey is a commitment and the rewards can be significant. During the pandemic, our Journey groups will meet on Zoom.
- Small group gatherings (90 minutes a week on Zoom)
- Walking together for six to eight months
- Regular study, reflection, Bible reading, and prayer (two to three hours a week)
- A spiritual mentoring relationship with a mature believer (if these relationships happen in these pandemic times, they will be on Zoom)
How do I learn more about “The Journey”?
- Visit The Journeywebsite for more info and videos, CLICK HERE
- Attend the Zoom information meetings on August 23 at 11:00 am or August 24 at 7:00 pm.
"The Journey" at New Hope:
We plan to start Journey groups this October 2020 and in January 2021.
The Journey Enrollment:
Would you like to enroll in The Journey? CLICK HERE for the class enrollment application.