Music is an integral part of worship at New Hope Presbyterian Church. We feature a wide variety of styles from traditional hymns to contemporary praise and worship music. If you would like to serve through music, please contact Sandy Baetzhold for more information. Opportunities include:
- Chancel Choir -- Rehearsals are at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesdays. The choir provides special music at both services from September thru May.
- Bell Choir -- Rehearsals are at 6:30 p.m. on most Wednesdays from September to May. The bell choir provides special music several times throughout the year and at special services such as Christmas Eve.
- Key of G -- Our worship band rehearses at 7:30 p.m. on most Thursdays throughout the year. The band leads worship at both services every Sunday.
- Back Row Boys -- Our men's chorus rehearses on an as-needed basis and performs at both services several times throughout the year.
- Special Performances -- Soloists, instrumentalists, and small groups are always welcome.
- Angel Choir - Kids, if you like to sing and are in kindergarten through 6th grade, come join us in Angel Choir! Rehearsals are Sundays during the school year from 10:00 to 10:25 AM. We meet in the choir room at the top of the stairs, the room facing the parking lot. For more information, contact Martha Thieme.
SOUND & VIDEO
The Sound and Video team at New Hope is a key ingredient to our worship services. Team members may specialize in either sound, video or both and serve on a rotating schedule throughout the year. For more information, contact Wes Shealey.